Help with using BeCoquin: Are there chatroom rules for members?
In our desire to protect everyone joining our chat rooms, and because we wish to provide our members with a safe and fun place to meet and interact with each other, all members must follow some simple rules. Members who break these rules in spite of the moderator's warning will be banned.
- Treat other members with respect.
- Use only one profile for discussions in the chatrooms.
- Respect other chatroom users and keep any personal issues you have with other members to your private conversations.
- To report suspicious members, send a private message to a Moderator or use the 'Report Profile' button.
- Treat moderators with respect. Chatroom moderators are present to help make the chatroom a pleasant place to chat.
- Abide by the rules.
- Above all, have some fun in the chatrooms!
- DO NOT harass other users in any form (including but not limited to sexual, racial and religious harassment).
- DO NOT interrupt the flow of chat sessions with the use of large fonts, repetitive typing, advertising of any other websites or any other activity that makes it difficult for members to maintain a conversation.
- DO NOT give out your personal information, including e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, for security reasons.
- DO NOT change your screen name or create an account to impersonate other members.
- DO NOT settle disputes and personal vendettas.
- DO NOT report suspicious members in general chat.
- DO NOT record members’ cameras and then post recordings on video sharing sites. Any cam feeds that have underage children visible on them will be banned immediately. Any form of self-abuse or drug taking on camera is against the rules.
- DO NOT discuss the moderation process and moderators in the chatrooms.
- DO NOT block moderators.
- DO NOT make false comments about other members. This could be considered to be defamatory and may lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.